We are recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer – Robotics and Automation to join our manufacturing operations.
• Develops manufacturing processes through analysis of application, research, design, modification, and testing of manufacturing methods and equipment.
• Leads efforts to automate manufacturing processes by using robotic technology to perform functions currently performed by manual labor.
• Identifies and leads cost saving efforts throughout the operation by improving manufacturing efficiency, implementing new technology, and analyzing/modifying workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
• Uses Lean tools and principles to reduce product cost, lead time, while maintaining or improving quality.
• Provides guidance and leadership on new product launches, as well as Engineered-To-Order and Large-Value-Order products through design, calculation of production, labor, and material costs; review of production capacity; estimation of future requirements/scalability.
• Coordinates maintenance and repair
• Evaluates and improves manufacturing processes.
• Maintains and promotes a safe work environment
• Coordinates with manufacturing supervisor and participates in technical training of equipment for employees
• Conducts fact-based analysis and drives continuous process improvement through analytics.
• 5 years manufacturing/process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment; consumer product preferred
• 3 years’ experience in automation and robotics
• BS/MS Mechanical, Manufacturing/Industrial/Quality Engineering
• Experience with plastics (blow molding experience preferred)
• Experience with metal fabrication, resistance welding and powder coating a plus
• Ability to manage multiple projects – plan, organize and prioritize
• Management/leadership experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with others at all levels within the organization
Competitive compensation program offered, to be determined based on experience and qualification.