If you are a bit of a perfectionist with organizing and managing data and details and pride yourself on your accuracy when it comes to your work, this opportunity as an Entry Level – Legal Clerk could open the doors for you.
The Legal Clerk plays an instrumental role assisting the Attorneys and Paralegals with organizing, updating and managing case file information and details.
Bring your education and skills and the Law Firm will provide the necessary training to be successful as a Legal Clerk specializing in Real Estate and Foreclosure related cases.
This law firm offers a professional development path, including paid training and regular compensation and performance reviews.
Once employed, you will be reviewed at six months, one year, 18 months and then annually at the two year mark and compensation increases are based on progress and performance!
- College degree required or equivalent related experience.
- Bachelor’s preferred, Associates or Paralegal Certificate or related degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy with facts, figures and data is essential
- Proactive and highly organized
- Quick study with technology and internal databases
- Starting at $13.00 per hour – earn more as you progress!
- Benefits Included: Medical, 401K, Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for Growth & Advancement