We are currently recruiting for a team-minded, customer-focused IT Systems Manager. You will use your understanding of information systems to drive technology improvements to enhance company and user effectiveness in a cost-efficient and logical manner.
The IT Systems Manager role is to back up the Director of IT and provide both system and business support for our Enterprise Resource Planning System, specifically Syteline, the company’s networks and all related system and network applications. Strategically design, implement, and maintain information systems and network architecture that support core organizational functions and assure their high availability. This is a great opportunity to join the IT team at a successful, growing company.
- Oversees and ensures efficient operations of databases and system applications- with an emphasis on Infor Syteline Systems
• Analyzes and troubleshoots system and application related issues
• Plans and conducts testing of applications to confirm functionality and performance
• Oversees the planning, tracking and implementation of projects related to the ERP or other business systems.
• Confer with end-users, programmer or senior management to define business requirements for systems development.
• Support end users with software applications, specifically Syteline and Syteline add-on modules
• Assist Finance, Operational and Production departments to train and instruct users with their specific day to day system functions, issues and executing of corrective action as necessary
• Provide support when necessary to assist, troubleshoot, or diagnose server, client and/or application issues.
• Administration of the security and permissions for all ERP related systems
• Assist in defining specifications for the customization of ERP system and ERP reports.
• Assist in the customization of the ERP system and ERP reporting
• Manages Vendor relationships related to ERP system
• Identify and resolve system issues, working with vendors as necessary
• Managing, testing and installation of system patches, service packs and upgrades
• Maintain backup of databases
• Manage architecture and development of internal enterprise software.
• Administration of all databases, including production and pilot databases.
• Assist with a disaster recovery plan for ERP system
• Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a policy for standardizing systems, and software as necessary.
• Lead cross-functional team in developing and implementing network and cyber-security best practices and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or management information systems or a related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with server operating systems, infrastructure services, and client/server applications, exchange server, ERP systems (Syteline/Cloudsuite Industrial highly preferred)
• Experience with and knowledge of SQL, EDI and application development including .NET
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Highly self-motivated and directed with precise attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
• Ability to effectively communicate relevant IT related information to senior management and users
A very competitive compensation package will be offered, to be determined and based on experience.